FRANKFORT, IL — The Village of Frankfort Board of Trustees is predicted to contemplate including a trip rental property ordinance at its Monday common assembly, in accordance with the agenda posted by the Village.
The proposed ordinance would set limits on the place trip rental properties might function, for the way lengthy, and set up licensing charges and penalties for violations.
Some notable parts of the proposed ordinance embody:
- Limiting the period of time a property could possibly be rented out to 60 days in a 12 months, and restrict renting to any particular person for greater than 14 consecutive days.
- Set up a $200 utility price for these wishing to record their property as a trip rental, and require a $100 annual license price.
- Grant energy to the Constructing Division to conduct inspections on the rental property.
- Require trip rental licensees to be situated inside 30 miles of the property and be accessible to promptly reply to complaints always in the course of the rental.
- Set a restrict of not more than 10 visitors at a property at a given time.
- Prohibit pets aside from service animals to be allowed by visitors.
- Prohibit renting the property for weddings, conferences, events or conferences.
- Require approval for any trip rental property regulated by a condominium, neighborhood or home-owner’s affiliation by that affiliation or its board.
Violations of the proposed ordinance might lead to fines starting from $50-$750 per offense, and will consequence within the trip rental license being pulled.
The Village Board of Trustees assembly is scheduled to start at 6:45 p.m. Monday with a public listening to on a proposed annexation of a property situated at 21060 S. 84th Ave. The common assembly is scheduled to start out at 7 p.m. within the Village Board Room on the Village Administration Constructing, 432 W. Nebraska Road in Frankfort.