PARIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Capgemini and Efma announce the winners of the Monetary NewTech Problem 2021. The competitors, which acknowledges and rewards probably the most progressive monetary NewTechs together with the highest collaborations between NewTechs and monetary establishments, concluded with a particular on-line ceremony held on September 28.
The problem is powered by FinTechVisor, a worldwide platform developed by Efma and Capgemini, that permits FinTechs, InsurTechs, RegTechs and Monetary NewTechs to showcase their B2B options, in addition to empowering them with an interactive matchmaking software to foster new partnerships with monetary establishments.
“Since its launch in Could 2018, the FinTechVisor portal has developed into a robust and vibrant group of probably the most progressive FinTechs around the globe,” mentioned John Berry, CEO of Efma. “The submissions for the 2021 version demonstrated a transparent give attention to sustainability and present a shifting of priorities within the trade. These corporations are the way forward for monetary companies and we stay up for persevering with to domesticate a platform the place FinTechs can showcase the power of their propositions and benchmark them towards their friends.”
“At Capgemini, we strongly imagine that the way forward for monetary companies depends on efficient collaboration between conventional companies and StartUps: conventional companies’ want for digital agility and StartUps’ want for scale compels mutually helpful partnerships,” mentioned Elias Ghanem, World Head of Market Intelligence for Capgemini’s Monetary Companies. “Because the StartUp ecosystem orchestrator, strongly supporting our purchasers’ steady wants for innovation, we’re proud to unveil the Monetary NewTech Problem 2021 winners.”
Following 306 submissions – a 47% improve from 2020 – from nearly 150 monetary establishments across the globe, 1,700 votes had been solid to find out this 12 months’s spectacular winners. One StartUp2 and one ScaleUp3 was chosen from every of the 4 classes: Banking, Funds, Wealth Administration, and Insurance coverage together with a last class recognizing the highest Monetary NewTech Collaboration. Winners had been introduced throughout the on-line occasion to an viewers of key decision-makers, senior executives, and main sector gamers throughout the trade. They’re as follows:
- Unbanked (USA) – Banking StartUp. A worldwide answer constructed on blockchain that permits individuals to be in command of their cash by increasing the utility of cryptocurrency for investing and on a regular basis purchases like by no means earlier than.
- Credolab (Singapore) – Banking ScaleUp. Another credit score scoring mannequin that leverages beforehand untapped behavioral information so as to make credit score out there to worthy however typically missed individuals.
- Invoice2RTP – charlieIndia (Hungary) – Funds Startup. The answer allows banking clients to generate a fee request from bill information, handle RTPs in a single place, and automate bill and fee information reconciliation.
- Optiopay (Germany) – Funds ScaleUp. A novel answer that makes use of checking account information and its applicability for each trade to offer end-customers with personalised value-added services in return for his or her information to save lots of money and time.
- AlgoDynamix (UK) – Wealth StartUp. Developed via a few years of analysis on the College of Cambridge, AlgoDynamix’s analytics mix superior arithmetic and real-time order e book information to provide directional market motion insights.
- Raisin (Germany) – Wealth ScaleUp. The primary ever cross-border on-line financial savings market in Europe and the one such platform current throughout the EEA and the UK, Raisin is breaking down limitations to higher saving and investing.
- StoneStep AG (Switzerland) – Insurance coverage StartUp. An rising market embedded microinsurance product that brings “Microinsurance as a Service” to world companions, enabling cellular community operators and retailers to simply diversify their companies and generate further income.
- dacadoo Wheel of Life (Switzerland) – Insurance coverage ScaleUp. A suggestion that delivers an enticing expertise during which customers are in a position to measure and quantify their bodily and psychological well being throughout seven completely different areas. The Well being Rating is a scientific, tangible answer to measuring holistic well being, based mostly on over 300 million individuals years of scientific research.
- Kasikornbank (Thailand) + LINE Corp. (Japan) – Collaboration. LINE BK is the primary true social banking expertise in Thailand. LINE BK is the one financial institution that seamlessly integrates into the LINE platform. It permits Thai shoppers to entry all of their monetary companies in a extremely context-driven method.
The winners had been chosen by a jury of consultants (75% weighting of the vote) and on-line voting accessible to each monetary establishments and NewTechs (25% weighting of the vote), in response to 4 standards: enterprise potential, originality, affect, and wow issue.
Throughout the identical occasion, Efma and Capgemini printed the “Efma-Capgemini Monetary NewTech Watchlist 2021,” which teams the highest 100 StartUps and ScaleUps value observing carefully as they assist in reshaping the monetary companies trade panorama within the years to come back.
Capgemini is a worldwide chief in partnering with corporations to rework and handle their enterprise by harnessing the facility of expertise. The Group is guided on a regular basis by its goal of unleashing human vitality via expertise for an inclusive and sustainable future. It’s a accountable and various group of 290,000 staff members in almost 50 nations. With its sturdy 50 12 months heritage and deep trade experience, Capgemini is trusted by its purchasers to handle all the breadth of their enterprise wants, from technique and design to operations, fueled by the quick evolving and progressive world of cloud, information, AI, connectivity, software program, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 world revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future you Need | www.capgemini.com.
A worldwide non-profit group, established in 1971 by banks and insurance coverage corporations, Efma facilitates networking between decision-makers. It supplies high quality insights to assist banks and insurance coverage corporations make the correct choices to foster innovation and drive their transformation. Over 1,300 manufacturers in 130+ nations are Efma members.
Headquarters in Paris. Places of work in London, Brussels, Andorra, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bratislava, Dubai, Milan, Montreal, Istanbul, Beijing, Tokyo and Singapore. Study extra at www.efma.com
1 Monetary NewTechs are StartUps or ScaleUps which offer B2B options for monetary establishments.
2 A StartUp is a agency that has raised lower than 5M EUR/GBP/USD, with a income beneath 500k€ within the final fiscal 12 months and that has a B2B dwell answer already offered and deployed for a minimum of two monetary establishments.
3 A ScaleUp is a agency that has raised greater than 5M EUR/GBP/USD, a income over 500k€ within the final fiscal 12 months, have full-time employed administration staff and a sustainable enterprise traction.