++The primary assessment of purposes is to happen on January 28, 2022.++
The IT Senior Enterprise/Utility Analyst analyzes enterprise processes, identifies know-how wants, gathers enterprise/technical necessities, and manages technical tasks to be able to suggest and implement IT options. This place may even present major and material experience on purposes in use by assigned departments. This position would be the trusted IT associate to assigned Metropolis departments and can present Tier 2/3 Utility help to assigned departments.
This place helps the Commerce Metropolis Police Division.
The hiring vary for this place is $78,027 – $105,337 yearly.
The Metropolis of Commerce Metropolis has adopted a hybrid work atmosphere that features distant (telework) and in-person duties. The pliability within the assigned work schedule is topic to vary primarily based on the wants of the precise division and group.
Important Duties & Obligations
- Defines and paperwork Tier 1 help position and offers Tier 2/3 help and subject-matter experience for enterprise and departmental software program purposes to end-users
- Gives undertaking administration for assigned technical tasks and develops communications methods for stakeholders in alignment with PMI and PMBOK strategies
- Leads the event and supply of each technical documentation and end-user coaching materials for assigned purposes
- Interprets enterprise necessities into technical processes and system options which might be aligned with the IT division strategic plan and business greatest practices
- Coordinates and leads the set up, testing, upkeep, and improve of software program in keeping with vendor procedures and Metropolis configurations